How to Set up an Instagram Business Account From Scratch
1. Download the Instagram app for iOS, Android, or Windows.
2. Open the app and tap Sign Up.
3. Enter your email address and tap Next. If you want to connect your Instagram business account to your Facebook Business Page, make sure to use an admin email address to sign up, or tap Log in with Facebook.
4. Choose your username and password and fill in your profile information
5. Tap Done.
6. You now have a personal Instagram account that’s ready to convert to a business account. Continue by following the steps below.
How to Convert a Personal Instagram Account to a Business Account
1. Log into your existing personal Instagram account on the app.
2. Tap the profile icon to go to your profile.
3. Tap the three lines icon at the top right of the screen, then tap Settings.
4. Tap Switch to Business Profile, then Continue.
5. (Optional) If you want to connect your Instagram business account to your Facebook business page, follow the prompts to do so.
6. Add contact information: Your Instagram for business account must include an email address, a phone number, or a physical address (or all of these).
7. Tap Done.