A logo can be described as the face of a company. Quite often, it’s the first thing that a potential customer will notice about your business. A logo is much more than just an image; it is a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for the branding of your company.
Starting your own business? Rebranding your business? Both ventures require a fresh look, which starts with your logo. Your logo should embody your brand identity, and we are the pros who can capture this in design. Anyone can design a logo, but what makes Kurve different is our dedication to perfection. We strive for perfection in every aspect of your design, whether that be capturing the spirit of your brand, leaving a lasting impact on your audience or simply creating a beautiful, professional logo. Whether you need to hire a logo designer to augment your current team, contract subject matter experts to help with a certain aspect of your project such as designing, development, project management and/or quality assurance, OR looking for a complete end-to-end web design or development solution to be delivered, we can meet your needs.
Our Logo Design Checklist:
– Simplicity: Is the design simple and clean enough to be flexible and easily recognizable? Is it not too busy, distracting, or confusing?
– Memorability: Is it quickly recognizable? Will people only have to spend a second or two thinking about it to get it?
– Timelessness: Will it still be a great logo in 10, 20, or even 50 years?
– Versatility: Does it scale to different sizes without losing quality? Will it work across various media and within different contexts?
– Appropriateness: Does it resonate with the desired audience?